Shehryar Khan, CFA
Shehryar joined Bristol Gate in June 2022. He began his career in investment consulting with Segal Rogerscasey (now knowns as Segal Marco Advisors) in 2011. His passion for investment management led him to join Morningstar in 2014, where he started as a fund analyst, researching Canadian mutual funds. Most recently in his role as Product Manager at Beutel, Goodman & Company, Ltd, he spent three years in product research and development.
Shehryar’s unwavering belief that you can’t time the market was confirmed by the fact that he graduated from university in the fall of 2008, just in time for the Global Financial Crisis. Interviewing many managers during his time at Morningstar, Shehryar also cemented his belief in the characteristics that contributed to asset management success. He was immediately attracted to Bristol Gate’s focused product lineup, its evidence-based investment process concentrating on dividend growth and the firm’s alignment with clients as an employee-owned entity.
- Joined Bristol Gate in 2022
- 10+ years of asset management industry experience
- Experience includes investment consulting, manager research and selection, asset allocation, and product research and development
- CFA Charterholder
- Bachelor of Commerce, John Molson School of Business, Concordia University
Memberships & Community
- Member, CFA Institute
- Member, CFA Society Toronto