Mo Vakil, PhD
Equipped with a PhD in Robotics and Automation, M.Sc. in Analytics and over 15 years of professional practice, Mo has successfully completed several data driven projects which lead to patents and publications. He has extensive experience and skills in the mathematical modelling and numerical simulations of complex dynamical systems. Prior to joining Bristol Gate Capital Partners Inc, he was a senior R&D engineer in the Oil & Gas industry and a senior research fellow at the University of Saskatchewan.
Knowing that Bristol Gate Capital Partners Inc believes in the synergy of artificial intelligence and human intelligence, Mo found Bristol Gate Capital Partners Inc the ideal firm where his knowledge, experience, and skills can enhance Bristolgate’s investment deliverables.
- Started at Bristol Gate in January 2021 on contract basis; joined in permanent role in January 2022
- 15 years of combined professional experience
- Experience includes:
- Mathematical modeling and product engineering at Canrig Drilling Technology (Nabors Industries)
- Numerical Simulations at CNH Industrial N.V.
- Robotics Lab at the University of Saskatchewan
- M.Sc., Analytics and Data Science, Georgina Institute of Technology
- Ph.D., Robotics and Automation, University of Saskatchewan
- M.Sc., Robotics and Automation, Sharif University of Technology
Memberships & Community
- Professional Engineer of Ontario (PEO)
- CFA level III candidate