Izet Elmazi, CPA, CA, CFA
Chief Investment Officer
Izet joined Bristol Gate in May 2018, bringing almost two decades of experience with him. In his prior roles, he was a Vice President & Portfolio Manager at an emerging high net worth asset manager and, before that, a Portfolio Manager on a team managing approximately $7 billion at a major Canadian bank.
Izet focused his undergraduate studies in accounting, knowing that a broad exposure to a variety of industries and the ability to understand financial statements would be an asset for his true passion, equity analysis. He was attracted to the firm because of its singularly focused, concentrated dividend growth investment philosophy. History has proven that a track record of regular dividend increases is an excellent indicator of the underlying health of a business that not only provides compounding over time but also relative stability during periods of stress.
- Joined Bristol Gate in May 2018
- 19+ years of combined professional experience
- Experience includes portfolio management at Goodman & Company Investment Counsel, Dynamic Funds, Deloitte
- CFA Charterholder
- CPA, CA qualification
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Toronto
Memberships & Community
- Member, CFA Institute
- Member, CFA Society Toronto
- Member, CPA Ontario