Achilleas Taxildaris, CFA
Achilleas joined Bristol Gate in February 2017. He started his professional involvement in the investment field in 2009 with Linghor & Partner Asset Management in Germany. Most recently he worked as a Manager Research Analyst at Morningstar in Toronto.
He became passionate about investing as an undergraduate student in Greece by reading anything he could find about Warren Buffett and value investing. This led him to choose Ivey for his MBA, where he is still involved with The Ben Graham Centre For Value Investing. Achilleas’ previous experience with various disciplined investing approaches allowed him to seamlessly adopt Bristol Gate’s evidence-based approach.
- Joined Bristol Gate in February 2017
- 9+ years of combined professional experience
- Experience includes member of the portfolio management team at Linghor & Partner Asset Management and Manager Research Analyst at Morningstar Inc.
- CFA Charterholder
- MBA, Ivey Business School, Western University
- Bachelor of Arts, Economics, Democritus University of Thrace
Memberships & Community
- Member, CFA Institute
- Member, CFA Society Toronto